Friday, August 20, 2010

Stupid Norton AntiVirus Again...:(?

Hey,



I have recently seen a pop-up from Norton about an Invalid UDP destination port. It says the attack was from my computer and I am wondering what to do to keep me safe without buying another AntiVirus because I got no money right now.



I am hoping I won't have to reformat my computer again. (I had Norton AntiVirus and I still got a bad virus) I just hope that I won't have to reformat my computer because Norton doesn't help remove viruses at all.



Having Norton is the same as having no AntiVirus apparently except Norton just tells you that your computer has some virus.



If there is any free way to get rid of this virus or w.e. it is, please help. I have confidental files on my compputer and I already konw any fix form the norton company.



THANKS.



Stupid Norton AntiVirus Again...:(?spyware remover



If you are using a currently updated version of Norton, leave it and continue using it...until the subscription runs out. Then opt for using a free Anti-virus program, that's all I use and many others would agree.



The warning popup issued, sounds like it was the Norton firewall, warning you of an outgoing connection originating from your computer and trying to gain a connection to the outside. Sounds to me as if it stopped that connection.



Whenever you are in doubt, keep the infections in check by using one of these three 'Free' anti-spyware programs randomly. All three come highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment