Wednesday, August 18, 2010

AVG antivirus program help?

I have AVG antivirus.



It was working fine for a few months, then upon one update (this evening) told me it needed to restart. I restarted my computer by clicking the ''Yes'' button.



When my PC had restarted, I got the following message:



''Unfinished update of AVG Free Edition has been detected. To finish the Update process, it is necessary to restart the computer now.



Do you want to restart the computer now?''



At which point I am given the choice ''Yes'' or ''No''. When I click ''No'' I have to protection and my computer freaks out. When I click ''Yes'' my computer restarts, but I get exactly the same message AGAIN. It is a vicious loop someone save me.



AVG antivirus program help?best antivirus software



Uninstall AVG, download a new copy from http://free.grisoft.com and install.



  • favorite shampoo conditioner
  • for a guy to get a pedicure
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment