Friday, August 20, 2010

I have norton antivirus which I bought. Somehow norton security scan appeared on my pc about 1 week

I do not want to remove Norton Antivirus Symantec, I just want to get rid of Norton Security Scan, the free cheap crap.



If I leave it, will it interfere with the performance of my PC?



I have norton antivirus which I bought. Somehow norton security scan appeared on my pc about 1 week ago, (thivincent



I seem to think Norton uses up to much RAM and takes up too much Space.



Norton Secuirty Scan probably would've been downloaded when running Symantecs updates.



I have norton antivirus which I bought. Somehow norton security scan appeared on my pc about 1 week ago, (thiadware remover



Not really answering my question. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment