Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I want an Antivirus, Antispyware, firewall and??????

What is the best software to buy. I want the best antivirus, antispyware, firewall, malware protection and if it has a registry cleaner as well that would be good. Basically I want everything there is to protect my computer in one package



I have tried most of the free ones, I have about five programmes running from various sites but would prefer just one that does everything



I have just removed Norton from my computer as it was crap!



I want an Antivirus, Antispyware, firewall and??????internet



To get rid of spyware,Adware,pop ups,I recommend



http://Xoftspyse.kill-spyware.info



Features:



Remove Spyware, Adware



Stop Pop-ups



Kill Trojans, Worms, Viruses



Clean Registry %26 Program Errors



Remove harmful registry keys and files



Speed-Up your computer



Destroy harmful hijackers



Helps prevent identity theft



Clean %26 Optimize your PC



Download it for free:



http://Xoftspyse.kill-spyware.info



I want an Antivirus, Antispyware, firewall and??????network



If you didn't like Norton, start reading online reviews about all the others - I like Norton, so it depends what your criteria are for a ''good'' product.
Macrovirus is the best antivirus.



XoftSpy SE is the best antispyware.



  • favorite shampoo conditioner
  • for a guy to get a pedicure
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment