Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Avg antivirus wont update!!!!!! help please?

okay, my avg free edition wont update and i know its no big deal but i keep geting the security center popup saying your antivirus is out of date and its annoying, so i update it rite? wrong, it says update unsucessful every single time no mater what i do it always says unsucessful, so what do i do to resolve this problem?



Avg antivirus wont update!!!!!! help please?auto protect



close any firewalls or Norton stuff you have running. I would restart in Safe Mode and do a full scan, you may have been hacked. You can get the update file from majorgeeks.com in the meantime



Avg antivirus wont update!!!!!! help please?downloads



its some sort of virus or something try to google free online virus scan. you cant get into a single site or download the software Report It


Do a reinstall of the program and choose the repair option, then you will have to update after installing.
I have AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5 and it's set to update automatically. After a few months it stopped doing this and I didn't change the settings. I'm updating manually right now and am going to e-mail their technical support. I wish I could help you out because this is frustrating. Hope someone else has the answer for you.
use Avast



http://browseraddons.friendpages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment