Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have an antivirus software...?

I have an antivirus software that i didnt install. I dont even know where it came from. Nobody else uses this computer. I was just using my computer one day and then a program i didnt install started checking my computer. Just a few minutes ago, I let the scan run. It said I had Trojan! I knew it couldnt be true so i checked my computer with AVG(the one i had installed already). It found nothing that could even be related to Trojan. So my question is, is this program a virus? It is free and says that the stuff cant be removed by the free version. Is it trying to get me to buy it? Please help!



I have an antivirus software...?aurora



These things happen when you use an administrative account for browsing . In an administrative account, any software that enters in your computer can install itself, and then cause further trouble. If you use a limited user account, then the damage is contained to that account only, and can be easily detected and removed by logging into administrative account.



-you need to disable system restore



-boot in safe mode



-run the av/aspy scan



I have an antivirus software...?download



Its not a virus, possibly an ad-ware



Install AdAware and let it run and scan to see if you have any spy-wares in there.



Download a Free version of AdAware (a very good program) here:

No comments:

Post a Comment