Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Avg antivirus and online scanner?

Hi,i have avg antivirus intalled in my computer i use it when i download files.but just to be safe is there an online scanner that will scan my files .free



Avg antivirus and online scanner?firewall



I was under the impression that an Antivirus CONSTANLY kept track of your files.



ONLY detecting a virus when you scan, and most people don't scan 1/2 as often as they SHOULD, would be innefectual and pretty much neuter the effectiveness of the program.



AVG doesn't have live tracking??



You have to actually go ''Please check *This* for potential virus's''?



Damn...



I was going to go with them once my shitty Norton Expires but now I'm having second thoughts!



Avg antivirus and online scanner?husqvarna



To clarify, AVG is running all the time, and protects in realtime. To scan online, try http://www.kaspersky.com/virusscanner
As far as i know avg dose not have a online scanner. You can use trend micro online scanner. Since avg has a low dection rate it's a good idea to run trend micro housecall asp.
my free version of avg has the option for real time scanning. make sure you have updated version
Well since you have AVG it will scan your files anyway, there is a free version of AVG as well
try this link

No comments:

Post a Comment