Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Not accepting the Norton AntiVirus 2006 activation key?

Alright, I just download a LiveUpdate thing, and when I restarted my computer, it said 'my free trial period has ended'. I tried activating the program with the program key that I found on my computer, but it doesn't work.



It says ''There is a problem with your activation key'



I do not have the CD for the program, because we bought the computer with the program installed already. What should I do?



I'm using Norton AntiVirus and Norton Protection Center, both the 2006 series.



Not accepting the Norton AntiVirus 2006 activation key?microsoft



Your free trial has expired coz it happened to me too. You only had a certain number of days for the trial. Now you need to purchase a new anti virus for your pc.



Not accepting the Norton AntiVirus 2006 activation key?norton ghost



nortons no good try



microsoft windows live onecare it free for 90 days it a all in one anti virus spyware backs up your files does disk clean up defrag and check for updates we all know how bad p2p are and this will protect you its live so ifa spyware or virus trys to enter your computer it will nail it its about 39.00 for a year with free upgrades when they are avable and you can use it on 3 pc's go to microsoft.com downloads and trials and download a full working verison
The new Norton is 2007.
Try to use Spybot S%26D(free antispyware), and AVG or NOD32 antivirus. I'm using NOD32 and Spybot for few years and never had any damage on my comp.
It cannot accept the product key because the software's free trial period has ended, and you cannot update until you renew your subscription with Norton.
There is a difference between a Product/Program Key (and other aliases) which you might find on the 'About' page of a program, and an activation key. As a rule, activation keys do not remain stored.

No comments:

Post a Comment