Friday, August 20, 2010

If you use the Free Anti-Virus provided by AT&T Yahoo, do you trust it?

My Norton Internet Security is expiring soon %26 I'm planning to get ZoneAlarm Pro for firewall. Have you have good or bad experiences with the CA Antivirus provided free by AT%26T Yahoo? If it's not good, I'll either get the ZoneAlarm suite or upgrade my Norton.



If you use the Free Anti-Virus provided by AT%26T Yahoo, do you trust it?vista



First of all you need to understand that the AT%26T Yahoo protection package is not free. You are paying for it as part of your DSL fees.



I use the package and am very happy with it. I recommend it highly. I have been infection free for almost a year. I use this package with two additional programs and get great protection. I use the Window Defender Beta 2 and SpywareBlaster with my package. The additional Anti-Spyware programs are necessary since no single AS program can protect against all the Spyware on the net.



Get WDB2 and use the learning sites to set it up and use it properly and you will get great protection from it.



http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security...



Get SpywareBlaster here:



http://www.filehippo.com/download_spywar...



I also recommend you read this site. You will learn a lot about malware and protecting your computer. It is well worth the investment (because you get a great return) of time.



http://www.internetinspiration.co.uk/com...



  • skin against sun allergies
  • for a guy to get a pedicure
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment