Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is there any antivirus that fix infected files without deleting them?

Cause today my ipod infected by virus so all files in it become hidden (including song, video, and photos), first i panicked until i notice that it says that there's 40 gigs used in my ipod but there are no song, playlist, photos, and movie in it..So i come up with theory that the virus hid all the files so it can't be detected by my ipod, so i scan it with mcaffe antivirus and hope that it will fix the infected files and return my files, but mcaffe delete all the files in my ipod after the scan..Now it says that it has 50 gigs free (all the files are probably gone now..I'm really devastated right now and i don't want this to happen again..I don't want to use any mc affe, what antivirus should i use? Is there any way to return my files?



Is there any antivirus that fix infected files without deleting them?download



I think you should have used AVG Antivirus Free Edition. Ut doesn't delete the file if you don't want to, but it sets it into a quarantine.



Hope I helped



Is there any antivirus that fix infected files without deleting them?hijackthis



try avast free antivirus it works very well for me and isnt a resource hog
most Antivirus programs first attempt to clean the file, then delete the file is cleaning fails, and if it cannot be deleted it is quarantined. I believe Norton operates in that fashion. A good free Anti Virus is the AVG Free Edition AntiVirus.
Norton and AVG are terrible anti-viruses. Norton blocks everything and AVG does basically nothing. Use NOD32.

No comments:

Post a Comment