Friday, August 20, 2010

Avast home antivirus?

does anyone know how good the free avast home antivirus is as my norton is going to expire very shortly.



Avast home antivirus?antivirus download



great ,used it for years no problem



Avast home antivirus?bmw



hey dear i think it's the best firstly u can download the a demo from : www.avast.com/eng/avast_4_home.html



If u like i can send the crack for it



just enjoy
There all the same really, I would stick with Norton as your used to it. If you want a good free anti-virues software go to iobit and download Advanced Windowscare V2 Personnel.
Beter than Norton my computer works great and I dont pay a dime!
Well, I think you should upgrade to Norton 360. And then after, if it expires, you can extend it for another year for a cheaper price. Norton 360 rocks, as it has all the functions that Symantec has except for the new ones like Norton Antibot.
AVG is free but the detection rate is not as good as Avast. Last time I was infected by a virus which circulated from MSN, AVG did not prompt me anything but when I had Avast intalled, a windows pop up saying that there is a potential threat.



From there on, I have been using Avast. So far so good. There is no pop up notification asking you to purchase the software. The answerer probably forgotten to register for a FREE activation key.
hey my fred...

No comments:

Post a Comment