Monday, August 16, 2010

Can I use Norton antivirus again after uninstalling it?

I have Norton antivirus on my computer, but one year registration has already finished. If I uninstall it, Can I Install it for free later and then pay for one more year registeration, or I have to pay for the software and the registration separately? (I bought my computer from another person that is not accessible and I don't have the Installation CD)?



Can I use Norton antivirus again after uninstalling it?norton antivirus



There are ways to bypass this but it is illegal :P



You can remove all the Registeries etc to get rid of the history, by going in to regedit, which you can locate by going in to Start%26gt;Run and type in regedit.



This still won't work but there is software that will remove the rest of it.



It's either that method, or find a crack on the internet.



Download Bitcomet and go on isohunt.com to find one.



That's as much information I am going to say xD



Good luck!



Can I use Norton antivirus again after uninstalling it?security



maybee...
download and install AVG free antivirus. Norton is a memory and resource hog.
If you had the installation CD, you could, but you may just have to purchase the program again since you dont have the original CD.
just register again, you dont have to by the software, because its already on the computer. Don't uninstall it, if you want to do that but norton isnt exactly a respectable antivirus.



  • favorite shampoo conditioner
  • for a guy to get a pedicure
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment